Saturday, August 24, 2013

18 months!

Demitri, you're getting so big, it's been far too long since I've written words to you. Life has had me busy, too busy. It's not an excuse, not really. You should never be too busy for family. I've been away from you for a while now. Moved to Oregon, and I'll be coming down soon to get you and Mommy and then we're going to have a big move!!! I think you're going to love Oregon so much, you're a little outdoors man like your father.

It's hard to believe you're 18 months, there's so much I've missed in just the last few weeks I've been gone. It's crazy. I look forward to seeing you and your mother again. I will likely have a gift for you when you see me next. It will be something you like, and something that will likely stay by your side for years to come. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed making it for you.

My goal son is that you will always have a lamp unto your feet, and a light unto your path. In a way, this gift is a reminder of the light we have, and the light we must share with others. I will post more about it in my next entry.

For know simply know that I love you, and my thoughts are on you often.

Love, Your Jedi Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment