Saturday, September 8, 2012

Update: Almost 7 Months Old




Well son, you're almost seven months old... You're already doing so much, you have been pulling yourself up on anything you can and you crawl so fast. You now chase me up the stairs, and you've taken your first steps towards potty training (you're Mommy calls it elimination communication) I call it potty training. You're so smart, and you're my little buddy. We are already such a team, you love it when I read the Jedi Path to you, and you love my lightsabers.

Which brings me to my next point, you're ready for your first lightsaber. I can tell, you really want to pick up daddy's lightsaber, but it is too heavy for you to lift. You want to spar with daddy, but you have no lightsaber that is your size. So I will construct a tool, a weapon that you will remember forever. I will not only teach you how to wield this weapon, I will teach you the parallels of being a light in a dark world.

One day, when you are ready, you will construct your own lightsaber. However for now you need the hands of a seasoned Jedi Master to construct your weapon.

You are growing up so fast, I hope that I am able to give you the life that you deserve, I promise to work hard to give you everything you need (and probably a lot of things you want) over the years to come.

Know that I love you and your mother so very much. -Your Jedi Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment