Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A sneak peek at the youngling.

Hey my very young apprentice, I got to sneak a peek at you Sunday. Technology is so amazing, it can show me your very beautiful features even while you are in your mother's tummy. I got to see what you would look like before you were born, it's almost like getting to see the future. You're still developing such a big personality, you were grabbing your toes, and trying to swing from the umbilical cord. You're already so cute, and I already can't wait to meet you. You stay healthy, and keep getting strong, but don't hurt your Mom with that strength you hear me.

I guess I need to learn to play a few classical rock songs before you're born so I can put you to sleep. Mom says you really like The Doors, so I'll have to learn to play some of their music for your lullabies. Well you are in my prayers you rambunctious young man, keep growing, and don't do things that scare your Mother too often.

-Love Your Jedi Dad.


2 comments:

  1. It's so funny that he likes classic rock bands

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love that he's already such a character. He's definitely our son.

    ReplyDelete