Sunday, September 18, 2011

Already strong in the Force.

Last night you were apparently practicing your Force leaps because your mother told me to come feel her tummy so I put my ear there, and blast it you kicked me in the ear so hard I jumped! A father has never been more proud of their son as I was of you today, your mother has a Doctor's appointment tomorrow for your anatomy scan. Well we jumped the gun and got one early, but I get to walk in all smug again and tell the ultrasound tech I know that you're a boy. We'll see how surprised they are when you're crazy old man is right!

Well I just figured I'd drop a few lines for my boy while you're on my mind, since you kicked me in the head. Just go easy on your mother when you get bigger in there, I don't want her getting any bruised ribs or anything. Your mother and I have a neat project for you that I may start on tomorrow. I hope you like how we decorate your area of the room. Well son I love you and I know the Force is with you.

-Love, your Jedi Dad.

2 comments:

  1. You both are amazing and I love that you are doing this blog. I am so very happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete